New member from Kodiak, AK

V

Vic Laird

Apr 21, 2015
Kodiak Ak
Ordered my 2015 Honda pioneer from dealer Achorage 2 weeks ago and awaiting delivery to Kodiak in May. Had a polaris ranger for yrs and enjoyed the machine. It was past it's prime and I was working on more than riding. So once the machine sold upgraded to the pioneer, so looking forward to its arrival and having new adventures hunting and fishing on Kodiak.

Vic

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi @Vic Laird welcome to the community. Can't wait to have you as an official Honda SxS Club member next month. @bobbyhill is From your area too. So that's two new owners from AK in the last week or so... Great. I would assume up there dependability must be the #1 and out rank anything else or any other reason. No other choice then a Honda!
anyways. When you get her in you know we would live to see some picture of the country.
Can't wait.
Thanks.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
yeah i know Vic he works just a couple of buildings over from me. Welcome Vic!! my 700-4 is down there in the auto hobby shop if you want to climb around on one! iam in the process of installing a windshild and full cab right now but work keeps interrupting my progesses, TGIF. Feel Free to pick up where i left off installing those parts!

HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
Welcome Vic! I just picked up my Pioneer 700-4 over the weekend so I'm new to this group as well, but I've already learned quickly that this is the best forum to be apart of. Can't wait to see you post some pics!

Ryan

V

Vic Laird

Apr 21, 2015
Kodiak Ak
Hello Ryan and welcome! I still learning my way around this site. So forgive late responses. Haven't been out as much as I would like on my machine, only got to go out for a short ride last week. With crab fest this weekend may not get out all. Helping in a food booth. That will soon change though! Can't wait to get out for a really good ride. Learning a lot on this site though.