New member 2012 BR

GBOUT

GBOUT

Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2015
Mid TN
Hello!
Recently purchased a lightly used, bare bones 2012 Big Red MUV700 and love it! This is my first ATV since a 1987 four trax 250 back in the day.
It did come with a nice set of BH tires and custom 14 inch wheels but nothing else. I've have already added front/back windshields, along with a hard top.
Wanting more now and I'm thinking about a Trail Armor full skid plate with some type of A-arm covers, a winch with extra battery, more lights, and a better front bumper.
Also, does anyone know if they make a set of full doors (soft or hard), that will work with my OEM front windshield, OEM hard top, and Kolpin rear windshield? Wife and grand daughter get a little chill and would like something to prevent that........

Any and all suggestions appreciated............

Thanks! GBOUT

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome to the forum. Can't help you with the Big Red. I have a Pioneer. Good luck!

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Welcome, you will find the answers you are looking for on this forum I'm sure. If you do a quick search on amazon you should be able to find soft doors as well as a cab heater for your big red. I'm not sure of the doors being compatible with your setup but you can start your research there.
I just got done installing my light bar 10 minutes ago. I did my whole light setup for under $200 including switches, 4 cube LED lights and a 21" LED light bar. If you want I'll send you the part numbers of the lights.
Enjoy your SxS! I'm loving mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 236
Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
If you go to the main page and get to the big red thread, there is a comets list of aftermarket parts for your big red. It's in the accessories and mods category.

GBOUT

GBOUT

Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2015
Mid TN
Sxsnewbie said:
Welcome, you will find the answers you are looking for on this forum I'm sure. If you do a quick search on amazon you should be able to find soft doors as well as a cab heater for your big red. I'm not sure of the doors being compatible with your setup but you can start your research there.
I just got done installing my light bar 10 minutes ago. I did my whole light setup for under $200 including switches, 4 cube LED lights and a 21" LED light bar. If you want I'll send you the part numbers of the lights.
Enjoy your SxS! I'm loving mine

Thanks for the quick replies, and YES Sxsnewbie, I would like those part numbers when you get a chance.........

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello GBOUT,
Welcome to the HondaSxS Club. You going to love your BR. I sent you a few PM's just want to make sure you got them ok.

Anyways.
Here are a few places that make cabs for the BR
- http://www.gclutv.com/catalog/honda.html
- http://www.pacificeagleusa.com/honda-bi ... t-door-kit

BUT... Not sure how the mesh with the other accessories. I would expect them to be just fine.
Here is a link about SxS's lights he just installed. pioneer-500-accessories-and-modifications-f92/light-the-night-t2171.html
There are nice, If you never used a LED light bar light you will be amazed at the light they put off.

Hope to see you around.
Thanks.