P1000 New Honda Pioneer 1000 upgrades for 22 or 23

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any news on Honda upgrades in the near future? Any info out there on Honda coming out with a fully loaded machine from the factory with full hard cab heat and air? I will be selling my 2016 soon and want a turn key package not one built at the dealer. I know it is a long shot but thought I would ask. Not interested in your thoughts bashing me for what I want and why. I have my reasons. Hate the thought of buying a Polaris or Can Am.

H

HondaTech

Any news on Honda upgrades in the near future? Any info out there on Honda coming out with a fully loaded machine from the factory with full hard cab heat and air? I will be selling my 2016 soon and want a turn key package not one built at the dealer. I know it is a long shot but thought I would ask. Not interested in your thoughts bashing me for what I want and why. I have my reasons. Hate the thought of buying a Polaris or Can Am.

The 2022 models do appear to have several upgrades, both internal and external.

I dont believe we'll ever see a factory cab SXS from Honda.

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check the thread @Hondasxs started about the 2022 models.

Everything in his video came directly from our research. My picture about a possible 2022 4 seat R Talon is even in there.
Very nice. I wasn't doubting you. He just made it sound like he was a tech or something with inside info. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

advertisement
sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Yeah, he sure gives the impression that he has info direct from Honda, and he adds to that impression by hinting that Honda will slap his wrist if he spills the beans too early.

Reactions: ChadD and Lady01
sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
At least he is putting out real info though (though he should be crediting sources).

It is sites like this (New 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000 Changes, Horsepower - ATV USA) that drive me nuts. This is clearly an article where they research things that people are googling frequently (in the realm of powersports) and made a blog post. There is zero information in the article. It is just designed to get you to go there, and hopefully click on something that makes them money. Site that like are becoming more and more common.... the marketing term is "leading content". I wish google had a setting where you could blacklist certain domains from your search results.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The dealers can compare the 2021 part numbers to the 2022 part numbers. It takes lots of time to do but we can count on lots of improvements like gearing, frame, HP, etc. We should know next month. The announcement got delayed by about month.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the explanation, it sounds like a more significant change to the guys than previous years.

Reactions: ChadD and Lady01
P

PineTree

Sep 9, 2015
Andover, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m right there with you. I would love to see a full hard cab with HVAC. I’m still surprised they have pushed back the release of their 2022 info about the 1000’s & 1000-5’s. Almost makes ya wonder if they do have something, but I’m not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady01
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
With the reported shortage of some parts needed to assemble and deliver 2021's, and if they still have unsold inventory, it wouldn't surprise me if they'd delay the '22s, especially so if they are markedly different/improved over previous models
^^^^BINGO^^^^