P700 New 700-4 first UTV Mods

G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all,
I just bought a new 2021 700-4. I bought a winch, light bar and windshield as my first mods. After watching a few YouTube videos I see a lot of people running dual battery setups for accessories. Anyone in the Knoxville area that could help? Does any have a previos post or video they could recommend? I’m not much of an electrician!

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome! You're honestly not going to need it with just a winch and light bar. Are you just going to be using the winch for emergencies every now and then or are you going to be using it multiple times a day when your out riding? I've just been running the factory battery with a winch, light bar and sound bar for the last year and I've never had a problem.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west GA, I do not have a dual battery setup. They are nice but I have never had a problem , I have winch, 2 light bars, rock lights , etc.

G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome! You're honestly not going to need it with just a winch and light bar. Are you just going to be using the winch for emergencies every now and then or are you going to be using it multiple times a day when your out riding? I've just been running the factory battery with a winch, light bar and sound bar for the last year and I've never had a problem.
Only use in emergency situations. Thanks for the response!