P1000 Need Door Net Buckle

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I got a little to close to fallen tree branch on a very tight trail and the branch grabbed my door netting and broke the male part of my buckle. Called the local dealer to see if I could buy a new buckle but was told I could only get one by purchasing a new net, $75.00.
Anyone one here have a ripped net they want to part with? Net condition does not matter. I only need the buckle.

Reactions: TxDoc and Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So I got a little to close to fallen tree branch on a very tight trail and the branch grabbed my door netting and broke the male part of my buckle. Called the local dealer to see if I could buy a new buckle but was told I could only get one by purchasing a new net, $75.00.
Anyone one here have a ripped net they want to part with? Net condition does not matter. I only need the buckle.
Same here.

Reactions: TxDoc
R

rickoshea

you
you should be able to find one in any sporting goods store or a store with a camping section.i found one that fit from a luggage strap i had lying around.i also found the clips in a sports store,they're white but i don't care.

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
39C79206 4F0E 4705 BF4C 02F10B37D74C
Found one! Jo Ann Fabrics, $6.99.
Going to install it tomorrow.