P500 Modified exhaust

T

titan1000

May 22, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I have had issues with the 500 stalling out in water....not really even bad situations either. I've seen some machines with exhaust mods. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions addressing this issue?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have had issues with the 500 stalling out in water....not really even bad situations either. I've seen some machines with exhaust mods. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions addressing this issue?
I built an exhaust stack. Ive got a build thread somewhere on here about it. I also have the bed build with the intake and exhaust stacks included in the vid on my youtube channel. I dont think the little P5 has enough compression for extended stays underwater. I think sometimes they will shut off from the shock of a hot engine going in cold water also, as mine still does every so often still. Heres the link for youtube

T

titan1000

May 22, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I built an exhaust stack. Ive got a build thread somewhere on here about it. I also have the bed build with the intake and exhaust stacks included in the vid on my youtube channel. I dont think the little P5 has enough compression for extended stays underwater. I think sometimes they will shut off from the shock of a hot engine going in cold water also, as mine still does every so often still. Heres the link for youtube

Awesome thank you for the info. That is a nice setup!