P1000 Mobile Mechanic for a Service?

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I live in western North Carolina, Hayesville. My pioneer doesn't have much usage on it. 60 hours and 525 miles.

But it needs a good service as those miles have been hard-working miles, climbing inclines with 2000 pound payloads.

I've done one initial oil change throughout with new filters and I'm using Amsoil. But I think the time has come to get the valves adjusted and to do a really super good service on it. And nearest service center for me is 2 1/2 hours away so that's 10 hours round-trip driving and they want to keep it for a couple weeks!

If there is anybody in the area that would like to make some good money I would be more than glad to pay handsomely to get someone to come out and do my next service including adjusting the valves and everything else that a typical certified service center would do!

If interested send me a PM and let's go from there. But I'm really looking for someone to do as good a job as any certified Honda mechanic could. To say, I'm not just looking for a normal guy like myself to do a fluid change but somebody who has an in-depth working knowledge of the pioneer so we can take care of it properly!