P500 Mirrors? Marketplace?

L

larrybud

May 20, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 500
Two quick questions:

1) Any suggestions on Mirrors for my new P500? Cheap is good but I want something that will not hinder a future windshield.

2) Is there a marketplace on this forum? It's unusual if not? I'd like to find a spare stock tire and I bet someone has one around from a take off.

Thanks, It's fun building this thing out.

Reactions: rtn001 and Chooglin
rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Central Florida. I have the Honda inside mirror and don't like it. IMHO it is a waste of money. I can't find a adjustment that gives a good clear view.

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Central Florida. I have the Honda inside mirror and don't like it. IMHO it is a waste of money. I can't find a adjustment that gives a good clear view.

I have the Honda rear view hanging there too and never use it. Side mirrors are the way to go, when plowing or backing out of the trailer it's nice to see right down both sides of the machine. Better on the trail too for keeping an eye on the person behind you. I'm always watching the headlights behind me and if they're off to one side, like on a curve, the rear view doesn't always pick them up. Much wider field of view having one on each side.

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I've also decided to go with the Seizmik side mirrors. Currently have the Honda OEM inside mirror and don't like it. Can't see over/around big Kolpin box in back so a real pain when trying to back up. Also keep hitting it with my helmet when I have to wear one. UPS was nice to me yesterday so today it's mirror install day for me and OEM mirror uninstall :)

L

larrybud

May 20, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 500