P500 Miami rider introduction

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Hey all,

I bought a green 2015 P500 late last year and drove it around the gated community while getting my trailer squared away. I bought a HF kit trailer because my utility easement has a maximum width of 6" so it had to be narrower, I couldn't find one prebuilt so......... Took me longer than I expected but I finished it 2 weeks ago so this past weekend was the official break in.

I got my Big Cypress sticker and the required swamp drivers lic. and headed to a site called Bear Island. Took a gentle ride and scouted a couple of trails until I finish with the aftermarket accessories, e.g., winch, better tires and can do more aggressive riding.

Here is a shaky video from the ride. It was a new hand held camera so I apologize in advance for the poor quality. I'll refine my video and riding skills as time goes on, this was pure "get'er done" video. Just part of my introduction. Lightweight ride with lots O critters. I wanted to show others what to expect on these trails too so I'll publish the names of the trails as I ride them.

Last edited:
M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Hey all,

I bought a green 2015 P500 late last year and drove it around the gated community while getting my trailer squared away. I bought a HF kit trailer because my utility easement has a maximum width of 6" so it had to be narrower, I couldn't find one prebuilt so......... Took me longer than I expected but I finished it 2 weeks ago so this past weekend was the official break in.

I got my Big Cypress sticker and the required swamp drivers lic. and headed to a site called Bear Island. Took a gentle ride and scouted a couple of trails until I finish with the aftermarket accessories, e.g., winch, better tires and can do more aggressive riding.

Here is a shaky video from the ride. It was a new hand held camera so I apologize in advance for the poor quality. I'll refine my video and riding skills as time goes on, this was pure "get'er done" video. Just part of my introduction. Lightweight ride with lots O critters. I wanted to show others what to expect on these trails too so I'll publish the names of the trails as I ride them.

Welcome from Missouri

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
Hey all,

Thanks for the video! Enjoyed it.

gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I love it when other people can see the real side of Florida! It's not all beaches and Mickey Mouse folks

Reactions: Hunts with dogs