BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve looked and looked and cannot seem to figure out the right search terms. I know I’ve seen where people use a Jeep mesh top as a rear panel to help mitigate dust. Can anyone point me to the right one that fits well and has the American flag design on it? Pretty sure it’s from Amazon. A custom one from coversandall would work well, but I really would like to have the flag on it. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: TxDoc and Lady01
C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve looked and looked and cannot seem to figure out the right search terms. I know I’ve seen where people use a Jeep mesh top as a rear panel to help mitigate dust. Can anyone point me to the right one that fits well and has the American flag design on it? Pretty sure it’s from Amazon. A custom one from coversandall would work well, but I really would like to have the flag on it. Thanks in advance!
bought mine off "Extreme Terrain" off road parts - I will say I returned it tho. After getting it I decided it was too small to be of value and the color of the flag was very muted - not as bright as pictures would have you believe.

Reactions: Lady01