Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Merry Christmas.
May Santa bring joy to you and your family this Christmas.

Thanks to everyone so much for being a member here at the HondaSxS Club. You all are the reason this site has become what it is.

Special thanks to @CumminsPusher and @JTW for surpassing 20k post.

Thanks to @Tramguage1 and @Neohio for their help with the takeover.

And to all the moderators for helping keep a eye in things.
@JACKAL
@ohanacreek
@joeymt33
@Tigermark
@Tramguage1

J

JTW

Merry Christmas.
May Santa bring joy to you and your family this Christmas.

Thanks to everyone so much for being a member here at the HondaSxS Club. You all are the reason this site has become what it is.

Special thanks to @CumminsPusher and @JTW for surpassing 20k post.

Thanks to @Tramguage1 and @Neohio for their help with the takeover.

And to all the moderators for helping keep a eye in things.
@JACKAL
@ohanacreek
@joeymt33
@Tigermark
@Tramguage1

Merry Christmas to you.. your hands look just as soft and skilled as I last remember!!

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Merry Christmas, Great Bunch on Here, Everyone have a Safe and Good New Year,,,,
Christmas cross

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum.
My wife said I was 'F'ing crazy to want to drag a sxs from Central Texas to Pioneer,Tennessee to ride a few days with guys I had never met. Well needless to say we came away with some great memories and a much larger family! We have met so many great families through this forum.

And a special thanks to @Hondasxs for allowing me the honor to help out with the TO.

2139142 1
20191220 172641

Last edited:
advertisement
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Merry Christmas!

@Hondasxs thanks for putting this whole shindig together.
Been around for a minute, great place to hang out.

Lots of information can be found on this site, its probably a better resource than most members realize.
Look around, search or just ask, its surprising that can be found here (and who's looking).

Also found a few friends here.
Been able to hook up with rides all sorts of places I would have never found on my own.
There is, of course, the odd bad influence.
I some times wonder if my boss would fire me if he knew I hang out with a certain sketchy character in Tennessee.

Attached is a photo from the 1st Takeover I attended.
These where the Pioneers that camped the weekend, a couple of p700 and the Mighty P500.
There was a group of day riders but there was something a bit off with them - so I like this group picture.

And @JTW 20K posts is very impressive considering half your posts get deleted. :D

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to all the brothers on this forum. I would rather have you all here than some of my stinkin relatives. At least my sister in law won't come, she doesn't much care for me and I hate her. She is so messed up that even @JTW would not touch it.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Merry Christmas!

@Hondasxs thanks for putting this whole shindig together.
Been around for a minute, great place to hang out.

Lots of information can be found on this site, its probably a better resource than most members realize.
Look around, search or just ask, its surprising that can be found here (and who's looking).

Also found a few friends here.
Been able to hook up with rides all sorts of places I would have never found on my own.
There is, of course, the odd bad influence.
I some times wonder if my boss would fire me if he knew I hang out with a certain sketchy character in Tennessee.

Attached is a photo from the 1st Takeover I attended.
These where the Pioneers that camped the weekend, a couple of p700 and the Mighty P500.
There was a group of day riders but there was something a bit off with them - so I like this group picture.

View attachment 172227
And @JTW 20K posts is very impressive considering half your posts get deleted. :D
From humble beginnings...

And yeah, I spend entirely too much time here...but thanks for all the laughs and shenanigans.
3781B543 68A3 4796 BEDF 92FAE715EBDB

advertisement