Map of WV trails

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was hoping to make it to WV this summer to try the Hatfield/McCoy and Outlaw trails. While doing a search about them, I came across a RZR forum post with this map link ...... WV ATV Trails 2015 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot .

I was wondering if anyone here had used/tried the maps out and how accurate they were. I entered them into my handheld hunting GPS pretty easily. On my phone ..... lol, that was another matter!

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was hoping to make it to WV this summer to try the Hatfield/McCoy and Outlaw trails. While doing a search about them, I came across a RZR forum post with this map link ...... WV ATV Trails 2015 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot . I was wondering if anyone here had used/tried the maps out and how accurate they were. I entered them into my handheld hunting GPS pretty easily. On my phone ..... lol, that was another matter!

I’ve got those on my Mac waiting to convert to a format I can use in ORUX

J

JTW

I was hoping to make it to WV this summer to try the Hatfield/McCoy and Outlaw trails. While doing a search about them, I came across a RZR forum post with this map link ...... WV ATV Trails 2015 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot .

I was wondering if anyone here had used/tried the maps out and how accurate they were. I entered them into my handheld hunting GPS pretty easily. On my phone ..... lol, that was another matter!
@JACKAL @Hondasxs is this Dan’s maps file?

Reactions: BWAF