Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love our Gorilla whips. They are really tough. We've had them on three different sxs' grabbing every branch possible through the woods. Even survived a roll over. Are a little more then some online but I'd do it over in a heartbeat! Lots of demos on line.

Sent from iPhone

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Image Image
XK Glow!
A picture is worth a thousand words! So...here's two thousand!;)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
do you have a video of these? interested if the have a chase mode like I see on a lot of them? I cant find a video, even checked Youtube!
Nothing showing their full potential! red and blue flashing lights to simulate police effect, but they respond to music, dim, respond to speed, and are programmable to any color or set of color patterns with speed variation. I believe there is a video in my build which HondaSXS posted for me titled the BEAST!

H

HondaTech

Our Tucker Rockey dealer Rep just showed us some new ones that you control with your smartphone, not sure what all you an control other than color. But they looked cool, I'll find out who makes them and post it up.

ChadMarti

ChadMarti

Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2016
Norwalk, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the Gorilla Whips able to be wired into tail and brake lights so that they intensify when the brakes are applied? Would make an awesome safety feature for road travel after dark.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are the Gorilla Whips able to be wired into tail and brake lights so that they intensify when the brakes are applied? Would make an awesome safety feature for road travel after dark.

Not that I'm aware of.

Sent from iPhone