LIFT KIT? & ACCESSORIES?

M

MIKESPERFORMANCE

Nov 19, 2013
I just bought the 2014 700r4 & bought almost every accessory that Honda offered. The wench bracket was finally released so now that is all handled. I would like to get a lift kit or rims but would like them to stick out a little but don't want to mess up the utv by doing so. Any info or recommendations? What other accessories are available for it & are there any good sites to buy them from? I currently have the hard top, storage tbag, rear view mirror, 1/2 windshield, warn wench, wench bracket, all the extra fuse boxes, switch panel & volt meter, Im ordering LED bars today & now just want to work on the appearance.
Thank you,
Mike

D

deuce coupe

Nov 18, 2013
Would look into a dual battery box or get someone to fab a full size box next to present battery.

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Whats really the purpose of a larger battery? Running acc's with the engine off longer? I can see no other real need.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
No. Running them anytime. The pioneer has plenty of alternator but not much of a battery to store power in until it is needed. I only have a winch run to my single stock battery and when stuck it will pull hard for about 30 seconds and then just the solenoid clicks. Rev it up for 30 seconds amd it will work again for a short time. If I add any other acc. I will be adding a second batt.

M

MIKESPERFORMANCE

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks it does make sense for the extra battery for the extra load from wench & accessories. Is there a website that you like to use for exhaust, lift kit or anything like that? Do they even offer an exhaust kit for them?

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
Post some pictures of the bag, and let us know what you think of it. Also, was the mirror really worth what Honda wants for it?

I

illuminati

Nov 9, 2013
chops said:
Post some pictures of the bag, and let us know what you think of it. Also, was the mirror really worth what Honda wants for it?

I have the rear view mirror on mine and I find myself using it subconsciously like I do in my car.. backing up without having to look over your shoulder in tight wooded areas is a plus.. now I just need a reverse light :\

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
I would like to see a Pioneer with a lift kit and a big set of Silverbacks or Terminators.

M

MIKESPERFORMANCE

Nov 19, 2013
Re: LIFT KIT? & ACCESSORIES?

I will post some pictures when I get back in town.. I love the bag, I put a wifi speaker in it & run my ipod instead of the big clunky speakers I have clean music & hidden. Plus I have room for diapers, wipes, snacks, phone, keys all kinds of s***. lmao Diapers, what has happened to me? Anyway, I will do the lift & rims if someone will give me a recommendation of someone who sells them. I about to have my guys fabricate a lift for it. As for reverse lights I just ordered 2x 9" LED bars one for the back & one for the front in the center of the bumper above the wench & a 32" for on top of the Hardtop.. I have been amazed with the suspension on this thing & have probably given it a good run for the money esp compared to the lame videos of youtube & or by Honda of its abilities..Def need to get a snorkel too. lol
Happy Holidays,
Mike

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

MIKESPERFORMANCE said:
Plus I have room for diapers, wipes, snacks, phone, keys all kinds of s***. lmao Diapers, what has happened to me?
Lol.. I am just starting to learn this daddy thing. Where did my life go. But it's worth it.

Haven't seen any seen any news on a lift kit from anyone just yet. Bit it want be too much longer b 4 someone brings one out. Until then a fab job will have to do.
Oh ya.. we want some pics.
Have a good trip and happy turkey day.

advertisement
chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
Sounds like I need to be ordering on of the bags then. We were just blessed with our first child last week, and I have a funny feeling she's going to grow up to be a country girl.

G

Guard guy

Oct 19, 2013
chops said:
Sounds like I need to be ordering on of the bags then. We were just blessed with our first child last week, and I have a funny feeling she's going to grow up to be a country girl.

Congrats! We have a two and a half year old, and I still feel like a newbie!

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
Guard Guy: Did you find anything out about your brake fade? Did the dealer have any idea?

G

Guard guy

Oct 19, 2013
Bled them, and it hasn't shown up since. Sorry, I forgot to let y'all know!

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
I bled mine and it didn't help. Congratulations on the new baby.

M

MIKESPERFORMANCE

Nov 19, 2013
Update! We changed the oil for our first service & was surprised when we dropped the factory skid plate with water pouring out of the main frame screw holes. This could become a rot issue in the future depending what u drive thru. I am goin to pick up my 3rd mirror today from honda. They sent one I picked it up took out of box to install & was broken. The dealer gave me s*** about it & when the next came they inspected it & found the new one to be broken also, so I was relieved that they didn't think I broke it. The volt meter/fuse box accessory I was told I needed for the factory warn wench & factory bracket which is very clean & finally is released n avail. But the volt meter has 4 slots for switches & came with 3 covers for the holes & no switches. I asked for switches for my LEDs & wench but didn't need for wench like they said cause wench comes with remote. So now I have a volt meter, a hole & 3 covers, honda doesn't offer the switches yet. Lol now he says he may have something that will work. Salesmen whatever. Still lookin for a lift kit tho.

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
I ordered the aux lights and light bar from Honda, and they both came with switches for the aux panel.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Glad to see the aftermarket is starting to pick up!

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
All the switches comes with each item=1 light bar- 2 aux lights- 3 wiper- 4 the heater.

advertisement