M

Mrclean12

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello all,
I am curious if anyone has tried to install the 2021launch control on their 2020 model. Is it just a switch and ECU flash or something that’s not really feasible.
I would really like to be able to add this as I have a ton of aftermarket stuff I’ve put on my talon and don’t really want to buy a 2021 to do it all over again.

H

HondaTech

I've tried just the switch and an ecm swap with the switch. Nothing works that I've seen yet. Except the Power Commander tune.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
It can be done the Dynojet PV3 on a 2019. Call Hess Motorsports and see if it works on the 2020 R.

I believe they use the Sport switch to activate it. Press/release for Sport mode, press and hold for a couple seconds for Launch Control.

M

Mrclean12

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I should probably add that I have the Jackson turbo kit installed as well...I’m not sure if I can do a pv3 with the tune from Jackson?

H

HondaTech

I should probably add that I have the Jackson turbo kit installed as well...I’m not sure if I can do a pv3 with the tune from Jackson?

We've talked to someone who's tuned the Jackson kit with a PV3. So there is a way to tune a turbo Talon with it, im sure adding the launch mode isn't a big deal then.