Jfann13338

Jfann13338

Supporting Member
Sep 2, 2024
New york
Ownership

1. 520

2. 700-2
Has anyone installed Keller ball joints upper and lower. Today I received my set from SATV. The upper one is clearly way larger than the stock ball joint. I called SATV and they confirmed the P7 abd P1k use the same upper. My concern is it won’t fit in the knuckle. Also any other tips from experience would be helpful. $600 for 4 balls joints I don’t want to mess it up. The machine is at my property 4 hours away so I can’t eveb look.

IMG 0595

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
$600 for 4 balls joints
😳
Why not buy another set of stock ones?
They have been strong and last. @Hello_Darkness will fight you in a ring with no boxing gloves and give you the first swing backing them up

• Haha
Reactions: Coeus and Backwoods
Jfann13338

Jfann13338

Supporting Member
Sep 2, 2024
New york
Ownership

1. 520

2. 700-2
😳
Why not buy another set of stock ones?
They have been strong and last. @Hello_Darkness will fight you in a ring with no boxing gloves and give you the first swing backing them up
Good question. We’re throwing $1000’s at these things and numerous hours of time as well. $250 more than stock what’s the difference. If I was trying to pinch pennies I would have left the damn thing alone and not added 5k worth of other things onto it that’s not really necessary when it comes to functionality. In short what’s the difference. 🧐

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good question. We’re throwing $1000’s at these things and numerous hours of time as well. $250 more than stock what’s the difference. If I was trying to pinch pennies I would have left the damn thing alone and not added 5k worth of other things onto it that’s not really necessary when it comes to functionality. In short what’s the difference. 🧐
Why yoy putting that much $$ into a P7?
I understand, its your money but it will never be a P1 lol.
JK

Whats the difference? My question is did you search ball joints up top before the purchase? If so you would have got the answer, theres alot of threads on it.
To answer this in short, Not much, just complexity to how they are made is all I found. I had the SATV’s in when I put arms on my P1 and had one broke. Went with OEM’s after that. Been since around 2018 and alot of rough riding were still strong.

I know your a newbie, sorry to sound gruff. It would behoove you to search up top what your gonna purchase before doing so or you will have what you have here.