P500 Just double checking

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
A fellow who shoots at the range where I work has the OEM take off tires and wheels from a 2016 Yamaha Viking EPS (he replaced them with something bigger in alloy). 25" Bighorns on steel wheels. Based on the research I have done they should go on the P500, the hole pattern is 4/110 but the offset is different (4+3 according to some charts I've seen. He is willing to make me a nice deal on the set. Anyone here see any potential problems?

Thanks amigos.

Reactions: Mudwing
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Are you considering buying everything or just the tires? I think you have done enough homework to make an informed decision and think the tires are great, but would be uninterested in an offset, personally.....

C

Chooglin

You should have no problem and actually gain 3" on the width from the stock 500 wheels and tires.

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
The wheels are the same width ( 6.5" front, 8" rear ) and offset as your stock wheels. The OEM Viking tires though are not real desirable, as they are 2 ply front and 4 ply rear. Also the tires are bias, not radial. You're better off to just buy the aftermarket version Bighorn 2.0 and install on your original wheels.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie