Just Announced! - 2015 Honda Pioneer-4 EPS Alpine Edition 75

H

HondaGuy

Jul 9, 2014
Ok so not really, but I dreamt this up while bored at work.

I've been trying to justify buying a 2014 P4, but been holding out/praying for an upgraded 2015 model.

Honda are you listening?????????????????

Someone put the bug in their ears, not too late, just create it and launch it for Fall. I can hear it now:

"For 2015 Honda as introduced all Pioneer's with an EPS option. In addition, for high altitude riders, Honda is introducing the all new Alpine Edition, featuring an upgrade in power, torque and performance, pushing the motor to the 750 class (727 CC), adding Electronic Power Steering, and re-mapping the system to adjust to altitudes and conditions up to 13,500 feet!

We've also added some flash, Honda embroidered logo in seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, chrome wheels, and painted doors in each exciting Honda color, Red, Green and Honda's proprietary Phantom Camo.

Shocks have also been addressed, better suited for the rougher terrains often found high in the western Rockies. But we didn't stop there! New for 2015 is also the LOW RANGE FEATURE, a sub tranny offering 2 gears, Super Low and Low, to better accommodate the steepest, most unforgiving terrain, tough loads, and extreme circumstances.

We've also re-worked the 3 speed gearing, offering slightly better low range torque and power as well better top end speed, creating an even more versatile MUV.

For added comfort and ease of use, check out the new tilt wheel option for steering.

Lastly, The Pioneer Alpine Edition comes with the rugged, long lasting dependability you've come to expect from all of us at Honda."

What do you all think??????

Pass this on to everyone, lets get Honda to work out a concept...and fast!

Reactions: AndrewsSeed
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: Just Announced! - 2015 Honda Pioneer-4 EPS Alpine Editio

Add flappy paddles and make it a 5 speed I'd be happy.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Just Announced! - 2015 Honda Pioneer-4 EPS Alpine Editio

OH ya... Calling my dealer now to put a deposit down. lol...
Actually, I already told them to pencil me in for when the sport sxs hits.
I think they could squeeze a few more inches of travel out of it.