Jackson turbo

T

Torkpntbll

Jun 7, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Good Friday everyone so I just got the turbo installed on my talon but have a oil leak at the feed line I removed the line and fitting to the turbo checked threads and made sure all was good there tightened as tight as I could get it clean it all off and after another 4 min of idle it it’ll start to drip on the exhaust and tips you all might have

Reactions: Smitty335
ToolTime

ToolTime

Oct 10, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good Friday everyone so I just got the turbo installed on my talon but have a oil leak at the feed line I removed the line and fitting to the turbo checked threads and made sure all was good there tightened as tight as I could get it clean it all off and after another 4 min of idle it it’ll start to drip on the exhaust and tips you all might have
First thing would be to give Jackson a buzz, but I am wondering if it wouldn’t help to remove the fitting the hose connects to, clean up the threads and reassemble with some thread sealant.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
Udaman

Udaman

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2020
Holt, Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon R
The only thing I can think of is the fitting is turning with the oil line when tightening. Make sure you hold the fitting with a wrench when tightening the oil line.

Reactions: Smitty335
M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
if i remember correctly its a banjo fitting prob have a damaged washer... it has 2 washers if it is a banjo fitting did yours have 2?

Reactions: CID and Smitty335
T

Torkpntbll

Jun 7, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Turbo side doesn’t use a banjo fitting just threads directly to the turbo adapter block but I think I got it taken care of I put a thin bead of high temp gasket maker on all the threads seems to be holding now

Reactions: CID