P1000 Issue with bed rubbing rear panel

K

KritzSXS

Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2023
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The plastic edge of the bed on my 2023 1000-3 rubs my rear panel right at the bottom of the window when I raise or lower the bed and I don’t really see any way to correct this. Has anyone else had this issue?

IMG 7255 IMG 7890 IMG 7889

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the States.
First post, youve been a member for a year so you should know that you need to post pics of your rig to start with please POIDH

Also, we need a bit more Info on what your talking about to serve you better. Hard or soft rear panel?
And again, post some pics of the problem your having. Kinda just throwing darts at it otherwise. Thanks.

Reactions: TxDoc
K

KritzSXS

Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2023
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from the States.
First post, youve been a member for a year so you should know that you need to post pics of your rig to start with please POIDH

Also, we need a bit more Info on what your talking about to serve you better. Hard or soft rear panel?
And again, post some pics of the problem your having. Kinda just throwing darts at it otherwise. Thanks.
Sorry my bad! Post has been updated. Thank you.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry my bad! Post has been updated. Thank you.
No worries thanks for the pics.
these guys get mean as snake if you hadn't😉

Base P1K3 and a Hard panel. Not sure on the 3’s? I would double check my part numbers and make sure you dont have a P1K5 Panel, might make a difference unless it fits both?
If it is the correct one, Ive read in some posts that it can be a bear to adjust correctly for fitment. Might want to search something like “mid Hard panel Installation” up top and see what others have done.

Reactions: TxDoc and CID
Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No worries thanks for the pics.
these guys get mean as snake if you hadn't😉

Base P1K3 and a Hard panel. Not sure on the 3’s? I would double check my part numbers and make sure you dont have a P1K5 Panel, might make a difference unless it fits both?
If it is the correct one, Ive read in some posts that it can be a bear to adjust correctly for fitment. Might want to search something like “mid Hard panel Installation” up top and see what others have done.

They just suck and it takes some custom fitting to get it to not rub.

Honda s*** the bed on that one

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
They just suck and it takes some custom fitting to get it to not rub.

Honda s*** the bed on that one
I was thinking the same thing but been a while since I seen one on here and a complaint. Probably why lol.
That was one if the reasons I went with a soft mid panel