Talon Is there a bump seat option for Talon 4 seater

G

gotime4

Feb 11, 2020
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am considering a Talon 4 seater but we have 5 in the family, is there an option for a bump seat addition?

E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I would also like to know. I believe there is a rear bench seat made if you would be willing to sacrifice the existing rear seat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

Nov 15, 2020
Riverside, Ca
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I will have photos in a week. I ordered the UTV Mountain Accessories bump seat. It comes at the sacrifice of the front cup holders, but who actually uses those anyway. I spoke to their owner and he said they are working on a rear bench but it won’t be available for at least another 3 months.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB and CID
2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

Nov 15, 2020
Riverside, Ca
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I think you just have to buy a 2 seater as well.
That my friend is a great point... I tried that excuse with my wife.. I says to her “why don’t we just buy two 2seaters instead of one 4seater? .... didn’t work.. would have to buy a longer trailer. I tried though

J

Junkyard

Nov 20, 2020
San diego
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That my friend is a great point... I tried that excuse with my wife.. I says to her “why don’t we just buy two 2seaters instead of one 4seater? .... didn’t work.. would have to buy a longer trailer. I tried though

kid have friends eventually, so x4 plus 2 seater. That’s 6 seats of fun!!!!
But ya I know your wife is right. Im curious of the bench seat even though I stoped at two girls. Didn’t want to risk a third. I’m useing the sand craft booster seats.

Reactions: Mudwing