TalonOrOff

Oct 20, 2019
So. IL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 5159
IMG 1009
IMG 5160

As title suggests, waited almost 2 years to get the new talon I wanted due to supply issues. I actually test rode a 19 x at the local dealer and knew I wanted one as soon as they came out. Then came live valve I knew I wanted. And then covid madness so no live valve machines, especially x models which I wanted to wait on. Came from a 16 wolverine 700 r spec. Usually ride w 2 other sxs, a YXZ SS and new rzr xp. We like to do what I would call “spirited” trail riding and usually keep pretty fast pace. I am in So. IL if anyone is from that area and know local places to ride hit me up, our local area floods a good portion of the year now. We usually ride at Interlake or Badlands in IN, and try to make it to Hatfield McCoy once a year as well. It was between a RMAX and talon for me, and I hunt and do a lot of work around my property so the Yamaha was prob better suited but I was tired of just stabbing the gas, I wanted gears. Figured I could throw a hitch on the talon and still use my utility trailer. One trail ride on my machine so far and im in love with it, very happy I did not go RMAX as I’ve trail ridden one of them already. I’ve got some mods on it already may post that list later. Cheers everyone 🍻

Mods I bought with rig: SSV Honda stereo with the 2 extra speakers, RokBloks, Honda half windshield, Honda belly skid, Dragonfire hitch, Honda lower doors. 1080 air intake is in the mail

Next mods will be a front bumper (want the Bosman Designs) and tree kickers (want the FFR fab if they still make them). Deff open to suggestions if you've got some you like 🤙

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You're going to love that Talon. 😍

You've probably seen this basic Talon info thread but just in case you haven't -

advertisement
advertisement