Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone going? If it's not too cold, I'll be heading over on Saturday.
Did you go . I googled it only 48 miles from my house . I plan on trying it when the weather levels out its 4700 acres should be pretty nice interested in your feed back let us know how it was.

Bo_Darville

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

1. Talon R
Opening weekend is Feb, 22. It looks like it might be a little cold next weekend but I plan on going anyway. I plan on getting there right at 8:00am on Saturday morning and ride all day. I'll definitely let everyone know my feedback.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Opening weekend is Feb, 22. It looks like it might be a little cold next weekend but I plan on going anyway. I plan on getting there right at 8:00am on Saturday morning and ride all day. I'll definitely let everyone know my feedback.
I know a guy that lives in the area they had been letting some ride already . I plan on going the week after you . I look forward to your feedback.

advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
The place is a blast!! We got there around 7:30am and it was already getting really crowded. I would say that there was over 1000 people there yesterday. I'm going back soon. This place has it all.
a good selection of trails for the P500s?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The place is a blast!! We got there around 7:30am and it was already getting really crowded. I would say that there was over 1000 people there yesterday. I'm going back soon. This place has it all.
Good to hear I'm going Saturday. It said they were full. I called today and she said do my waiver Thursday because they were changing them. Thanks for the report do you have pics and trail descriptions ?

Reactions: sharp and Isaiah
Bo_Darville

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

1. Talon R
The 500 should be fine. Now there are some trails you don't want to go down. The trail numbering was not good at all. I just remember trail 23 was nothing but mud! I'll try to post some pics from my phone later.

J

jason99ws6

Dec 1, 2019
Loganville, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Do they require helmets riding SXS's? Reg pages just says ATV/Motorcycles. Doesnt specifically say UTV or Sxs.

Reactions: Isaiah
J

jason99ws6

Dec 1, 2019
Loganville, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Are you going this weekend also ?
No...I'm really just starting to get into trail riding. 99.999% of what i use it for is just hunting or riding at the deer camp working. I do want to find a few places to trail ride as i'm not into mudding or anything. I just hate wearing a helmet so I'm looking for places that allow sxs's to not require them. I'm near Athens GA but i wouldnt mind a couple hour drive to get somewhere. Taylor County Boondocks is about 30mins from my hunting camp. I've passed their entrance a few times. But i doubt its very scenic knowing the area.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
No...I'm really just starting to get into trail riding. 99.999% of what i use it for is just hunting or riding at the deer camp working. I do want to find a few places to trail ride as i'm not into mudding or anything. I just hate wearing a helmet so I'm looking for places that allow sxs's to not require them. I'm near Athens GA but i wouldnt mind a couple hour drive to get somewhere. Taylor County Boondocks is about 30mins from my hunting camp. I've passed their entrance a few times. But i doubt its very scenic knowing the area.
I don't wear a helmet and I know it sounds bad but I don't go to places that require them. Motorcycles and sport quads are a different story though.

advertisement