drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
20160617 101827 11 I needed to move the pontoon around so my Wife could get it cleaned up so instead of hooking up the F-250 I got the Honda out and moved it down front of the house. Now that's not really a big deal because from the garage to the house is only 100yds and it's down-hill. But after she was done I had to take it down the driveway and turn it around next to the pond and then back up the steep hill to the garage. This is gravel and pretty steep. Low range, 4 wheel drive and away I went. Never acted like it was having to dig and spin, all the way to the garage! The boat is 21ft and pretty heavy. Lot of weight on the tongue too. As I said above... I'm impressed.

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I needed to move the pontoon around so my Wife could get it cleaned up so instead of hooking up the F-250 I got the Honda out and moved it down front of the house. Now that's not really a big deal because from the garage to the house is only 100yds and it's down-hill. But after she was done I had to take it down the driveway and turn it around next to the pond and then back up the steep hill to the garage. This is gravel and pretty steep. Low range, 4 wheel drive and away I went. Never acted like it was having to dig and spin, all the way to the garage! The boat is 21ft and pretty heavy. Lot of weight on the tongue too. As I said above... I'm impressed.
That's just one of the many uses you will be impressed with!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 17276 I needed to move the pontoon around so my Wife could get it cleaned up so instead of hooking up the F-250 I got the Honda out and moved it down front of the house. Now that's not really a big deal because from the garage to the house is only 100yds and it's down-hill. But after she was done I had to take it down the driveway and turn it around next to the pond and then back up the steep hill to the garage. This is gravel and pretty steep. Low range, 4 wheel drive and away I went. Never acted like it was having to dig and spin, all the way to the garage! The boat is 21ft and pretty heavy. Lot of weight on the tongue too. As I said above... I'm impressed.
I wouldn't do that with a belt drive you'd be popping your hood getting the tools and spare belt out!
'Merica!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tflynn and drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership