I'm Gonna have to Hit the Lottery

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just came back from town to get fuel and parts to sevice my tractor. Thinking about starting a Go-Fund me account. I'd be better off if I just sat in rocking chair all day than try to work and do something. I bought, fuel filters and hydraulic filters, it takes two each, oil, and oil filter and it was $400. Didn't even need air filters yet, thank God. On the same trip I had to buy off road and on road fuel and pay the secound half of my land taxes. I think I'd make more money and have more time with the family if I wouldn't been a hard worker all my life and just lived off the damn system like half the other lazy azzes that get a check every month. Sorry, just venting. Biden inflation is hard to swallow. Ok, left myself wide open on that last one.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just came back from town to get fuel and parts to sevice my tractor. Thinking about starting a Go-Fund me account. I'd be better off if I just sat in rocking chair all day than try to work and do something. I bought, fuel filters and hydraulic filters, it takes two each, oil, and oil filter and it was $400. Didn't even need air filters yet, thank God. On the same trip I had to buy off road and on road fuel and pay the secound half of my land taxes. I think I'd make more money and have more time with the family if I wouldn't been a hard worker all my life and just lived off the damn system like half the other lazy azzes that get a check every month. Sorry, just venting. Biden inflation is hard to swallow. Ok, left myself wide open on that last one.

I feel ya, just fully serviced my Kubota MX5800, Engine Oil filter, 2.5 gal Rotella T6 5W-40 oil, HST filter, Hydraulic filter, 15 gal hydraulic fluid, inner & outer air filters, fuel filter, 3 gal 80w-90 gear oil for 4WD unit. $688 from Amazon befor tax.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I feel ya, just fully serviced my Kubota MX5800, Engine Oil filter, 2.5 gal Rotella T6 5W-40 oil, HST filter, Hydraulic filter, 15 gal hydraulic fluid, inner & outer air filters, fuel filter, 3 gal 80w-90 gear oil for 4WD unit. $688 from Amazon befor tax.
Thank God it wasn't time to change the hydraulic fluid or gear oil too.