Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Excellent.
Your going to love it.
Let us know your first thoughts when you get some set time.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Excellent.
Your going to love it.
Let us know your first thoughts when you get some set time.

What he said, especially about loving it. :rolleyes: Mine has far surpassed my expectations. :D @ofrcboy Keep us posted with pics! :cool:

blackdog2086

blackdog2086

Jul 31, 2015
Great looking machine you have there. I've been waiting on a grey one to show up since.........pretty much forever and the dealer called yesterday and said he'd have a camo in today. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and buy it rather than continue waiting. I prefer the camo anyway, just didn't want to drop the extra $800 on a color rather than accessories. Gotta have the black wheels though.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK first thoughts after installing folding windshield, hard cab back and full length top. Windshield is below what I expected from Honda as it has some vibration noises compaired to my old EMP windshield on my RZR. This could be do to the additional length so I would rate as good. Back hard cab is nice only thing I would do different is on the corner pieces don't drill holes marked by honda hold up clamps and mark holes after corners are in place. Minor problem rateing the cab back very good. Top fits well and rate very good also.

After just ideling around off the trailer and into the shop I was impressed with how quiet this thing is then I drove around the block and was shocked by the engine/gear train ? noise. I have read the posts and was expecting this just not as bad as it is. Will be going thru everything today to check for loose/missing bolts, fluid levels, tire pressure and a general check over the whole machin before my first ride.

Last edited:
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First ride was yesterday in the snow. Very Impressed with the traction, had a lifted 4X4 Tracker with me with air locker. Let him in front once and he got stuck so I broke trail the rest of the day. Went up a hill to a tower and the Tracker spun out and slid of the road. I remember now why I missed my Big Red in the snow so much. Honda is hands down superior in the snow to others with a drive belt. I did find it best to run in Manual Mode that way I could keep the RPM's up. In Auto Mode if I mashed the gas it would shift up. Five of us along yesterday for our ride 3 in the Pioneer and 2 in the Tracker and everyone was impressed with this new Honda.