https://alumilitearmor.com

C

Charless

Mar 28, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I have a 2018 pioneer 500 and do a lot of hunting in mountains for elk, moose, and deer. The 500, at least mine, can not be driven on dusty trails or road because the dust fills the cab, I mean FILLS the cab, my question is how to stop this? I have full fabric cab and found the site for metal cab, alumilitearmor.com , anyone used this top? Does it work to keep dust out?
Thanks for any help

Reactions: Buggyman
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2018 pioneer 500 and do a lot of hunting in mountains for elk, moose, and deer. The 500, at least mine, can not be driven on dusty trails or road because the dust fills the cab, I mean FILLS the cab, my question is how to stop this? I have full fabric cab and found the site for metal cab, alumilitearmor.com , anyone used this top? Does it work to keep dust out?
Thanks for any help
I think @BigOL3 has there cab for the pk1. It looked to be great quality. The trigger shield is said to be a great upgrade also.

C

Charless

Mar 28, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
You can try sealing the holes under and behind the seats. Also the shift lever and reverse lever. There's a member on here that makes all that sh**. 🤔
Thanks, I bought the rubber liner that goes under the seat but dust didn’t slow down.