P1000 HRC A Arms

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off I'm not saying I don't like them just going to give my thoughts.

First look love them to me best of all worlds.

Next if I hit a stump on that A-arm what breaks the frame?

Next if I add a 32in tire with no lift will it rub if I want to go rock climbing (Not a big deal I can always add a lift) Nice I like that

Next no adjustment on camber or caster (This will be a deal breaker for me) Dang I was thinking about sell my C-Fab and buy it.

Next I sure wish C-fab made a set without the lift built in or they would have made this set adjustable.

I really don't care about brands I just wish we could buy adjustable A-arms like C-fab has that don't have a lift built into them. I know some have had his break I'm cool with that. A-arms sound like a great weak link compared to frame.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are probably the nicest mass produced Honda Pioneer parts you can buy. At the rate I bend front a-arms I should just get a set on order.

Reactions: Plumber32
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea... that's a little steep. Just doing SATV arms. BLINGY for sure!

If they came with frame reinforcements and brake lines for that price, I might start listening! You know, an entire package deal.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea... that's a little steep. Just doing SATV arms. BLINGY for sure!

If they came with frame reinforcements and brake lines for that price, I might start listening! You know, an entire package deal.
And you still need a bracket lift for the rear to fit the same size tires.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
After already ripping out the mounts off of two 1000’s and a 700 I don’t think additional strength is a positive without a stronger frame mount usually but I think that design might actually give a little strength to the mounts for lower speed hits because it may distribute the hit between the two lower mounts better. Now a big hit ya you’ll have no lower mounts and a good a-arm lol.
Bad ass looking control arms for sure! Sucks they don’t have the adjustment