Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi All,
I always try to keep everyone updated on whats going on, on the back-end. So, here's what caused several issues the past few days.

Last month I bought a dedicated server to host the site. I have been testing it for a few weeks and everything was ready to go. Friday night was the first live replication test. It was not "supposed" to effect the current server. I thought everything went well and both servers were running fine. BUT... something happened overnight and it caused errors on the old server which I think may have been resource limits. Saturday morning I made the tough decision to go ahead with the move without testing it like I had wanted to... Well, luckily things went fairly smooth with only a few issues and 1 lost post...

Currently HondaSxS.com is being hosted on a new dedicated server with more then enough resources to handle your needs.

I want to thank everyone for there support and now that we are on a dedicated server I plan to add a few new features in the coming months.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks for investing in the continued support of improving the performance of the forums.

Reactions: Hondasxs
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Great job on a great user friendly web site ! We all appreciate it!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks everyone... But you are the ones who need to be thanked. Without your support and continued postings there wouldn't be a need.
This is not "my" club. Its OUR Honda SxS Club!
If you ever have a issue just shoot me a note. I'll look into it and see what can be done.
Thanks.