P1000 Honda Windshield Extender Brackets Replacements/Fix

R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, I have these installed on mine and like being able to open all the way up.

Reactions: TxDoc
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the Faceplant link above, but all I could find were the brackets for the glass windshield, not the ones for the SE etc (split plastic windshield shown in the video, which is what I need).

Anyone have a good link for these?

R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the Faceplant link above, but all I could find were the brackets for the glass windshield, not the ones for the SE etc (split plastic windshield shown in the video, which is what I need).

Anyone have a good link for these?
Just send him a message in messenger your year, color and which design you want he should reply back with details about payment. I ordered 2 sets one for a 22 model and one for a 16. Got them in about a week. Very easy to deal with. and saved on shipping by getting 2 sets at once.

Reactions: bumperm and TxDoc
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
T-Mugg answered me back with ordering info. My '21 SE would use the latest version. I went out an had a good closer look at it. With the 54" lightbar up there, and just below the roofline, I'm thinking it might be in the way enough that I'd only get a few inches further opening before the windshield hits the bottom of the light (it's close with the window open now). I figured I'd wait for some more glowing reviews before I dive in to mess with it . . . I don't want to remount the light and the way I designed and mounted the light brackets, there's no good way to mod them without significant effort. I know I can get a little space by tweaking the upper windshield mounts, but not a lot, and maybe not enough to make it worth the effort?

20210806 122901