Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Honda accessories/S&B Particle Separator, used & dirty, the harness was modified to run constantly but the switch and rest of the harness is included. You will need to source mounts to connect to the cage, I had it mounted to an aftermarket accessory bar. $175 + shipping

20220305 164244

U

Ugly

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Does anyone know if the S&B Particle Separator Gen 2 (quiter and using two fans instead of one) is available thru Honda? Sounded like they made some improvements but I do not know if you can buy it from Honda like Gen 1.

Reactions: Smitty335
Sandsurfer

Sandsurfer

Feb 23, 2022
NM
Ownership

1. Talon X
Does anyone know if the S&B Particle Separator Gen 2 (quiter and using two fans instead of one) is available thru Honda? Sounded like they made some improvements but I do not know if you can buy it from Honda like Gen 1.

I did not know that there was a gen 2 model. I went to the manufacturer website and they do show a gen 2, but the Talon is not listed....

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

I do not know what you are saying. Current Administration ?????? Do you mean the current honda part number??

I dont think the Honda part number has been superseded. Theyll probably discontinue it before they update it. We've installed 1, and seen maybe 2 more at work.

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD