P500 Honda Pioneer 500 - Bimini Roof Install / Review

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Guys

Just wanted to share this as I couldn't find any videos showing the roof before I bought it and would have liked to see how it fitted and what people thought of it before purchasing.

So I made a video to share.

Thanks

Ovo

Seg

Seg

Feb 18, 2016
Notre-Dame de la Salette, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Guys

Just wanted to share this as I couldn't find any videos showing the roof before I bought it and would have liked to see how it fitted and what people thought of it before purchasing.

Thanks

Ovo
Hey Cptovo, still no issues with the bimini top? How did it hold up over the winter? How about when trailering, let say 100-110 KM/h? Nice videos BTW!

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Cptovo, still no issues with the bimini top? How did it hold up over the winter? How about when trailering, let say 100-110 KM/h? Nice videos BTW!

Roof is still looking nice. No rips or tears the fabric is pretty hardy. I trailer with it on (actually my machine roof sits up above my truck) and everything is good. I do have to re-tighten it a little after a hour or 2's drive once I arrive but it holds on pretty good. Hope that helps!

Thanks

Ovo

Seg

Seg

Feb 18, 2016
Notre-Dame de la Salette, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Roof is still looking nice. No rips or tears the fabric is pretty hardy. I trailer with it on (actually my machine roof sits up above my truck) and everything is good. I do have to re-tighten it a little after a hour or 2's drive once I arrive but it holds on pretty good. Hope that helps!

Thanks

Ovo
Yeah thanks!

P

paully949

Jul 3, 2020
Leander, TX
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Guys

Thanks

Ovo
Great video, thank you very much for making it!