P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Tune Shootout

R

rubenpinajr

Oct 16, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had this posted on the Pioneer groups on Facebook but I’m sure there are people that don’t have Facebook on here. Let me know what y’all think. I tried to be as fair as I could.

Love the site, btw.I’m on here all the time reading but first time posting.

ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It would be interesting to see all that compared to the stock tune...

As far as between the two, it just doesn't look like enough of a difference to actually make a difference IMO.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had this posted on the Pioneer groups on Facebook but I’m sure there are people that don’t have Facebook on here. Let me know what y’all think. I tried to be as fair as I could.

Love the site, btw.I’m on here all the time reading but first time posting.
Yeah I seen all the crap your boy was talking. Damn shame. Good job BTW!

R

rubenpinajr

Oct 16, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
It would be interesting to see all that compared to the stock tune...

As far as between the two, it just doesn't look like enough of a difference to actually make a difference IMO.

I would like to compare a stock machine with the two tunes. Mine has the cams and throttle body upgrade so I can’t load a stock tune on my machine, unfortunately. Hopefully I’ll get someone and can do a comparison between all three. 👍🏻

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd appreciate the stock video. I'd also appreciate a 15-40 mph roll on andnd a 25-55 roll on. I have a feeling there's a bigger difference between these tunes on a rolling start and the downshift lull

Last edited: