Hole in the seat material

nitrotmann

nitrotmann

Jan 18, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Didn't see any topics when I searched on patching one of the Honda Pioneer Seats. My stupid self set my heat gun down on the rear seat and burned about a one inch little spot in the seat. Wondering what folks are using to patch that seat material?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't see any topics when I searched on patching one of the Honda Pioneer Seats. My stupid self set my heat gun down on the rear seat and burned about a one inch little spot in the seat. Wondering what folks are using to patch that seat material?

Thanks

Everyone I’ve seen talk about a seat tear on here replaced the seat or put a cover on the seat until it got wet and then replaced the seat when they couldn’t get it dry. I don’t recall seeing anyone attempt a patch.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X

Thanks

duct tape - if u use red - +3HP

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Everyone I’ve seen talk about a seat tear on here replaced the seat or put a cover on the seat until it got wet and then replaced the seat when they couldn’t get it dry. I don’t recall seeing anyone attempt a patch.
HEY!!!! Iz yore avatar a WHITE Talon?
giggle.gif

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You might try a two step fix. Put masking tape around the hole and maybe 1/4 inch from the hole edge. Use some 3M black weatherstrip seal/adhesive, lift the area around the hole to squirt some of this stuff in there. Next push in a piece of plastic screen material and get it flat and even-make sure the 3M glue is both over and under screen material. Coat over and even out the hole with the 3M stuff and allow to dry.