Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had my Honda since Thanksgiving and since that time I have been steadily acquiring accessories to add to it. This weekend is going to be cooler with rain so a perfect time to install.. I originally held off installing most because I was trying to plan out this phase.
So this weekend I am going to install
  • 2nd Battery, isolator
  • Switch panel
  • Led Bar up front
  • Front side angle facing Led cubes
  • Rear lights
  • Bazooka party bar
  • Sound stream sub
  • Bing fan
  • Probably a couple others I have forgotten about
I started wiring my switch plate last night an will soon find out if I have the lights all jumped correctly:confused:
Upload 2017 3 10 8 28 21

Will continue to post pictures as I go.
P1K5 already has Roof, windshield cargo bag and storage box in back - those I knew I would need when I first got but I wanted to ride awhile before seeing what else I needed to add.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had my Honda since Thanksgiving and since that time I have been steadily acquiring accessories to add to it. This weekend is going to be cooler with rain so a perfect time to install.. I originally held off installing most because I was trying to plan out this phase.
  • 2nd Battery, isolator
  • Switch panel
  • Led Bar up front
  • Rear lights
  • Bazooka party bar
  • Sound stream sub
  • Bing fan
I started wiring my switch plate last night an will soon find out if I have the lights all jumped correctly:confused:
View attachment 37885

P1K5 already has Roof, windshield cargo bag and storage box in back - those I knew I would need when I first got but I wanted to ride awhile before seeing what else I needed to add.

Congrats Kahn. Once you start it's a neverending process! I would offer my help but with wiring I promise you wouldn't want it. Ask @my99svt and @Tigermark they make fun of my work all the time. Maybe one day I'll clean it up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats Kahn. Once you start it's a neverending process! I would offer my help but with wiring I promise you wouldn't want it. Ask @my99svt and @Tigermark they make fun of my work all the time. Maybe one day I'll clean it up...

I appreciate the offer - I an well aware of you wiring qualifications lol - I accumulated and held off installing a lot so that I could do a cleaner install / attempt a cleaner install I shall say than if I did it adhoc as I got the accessories.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I appreciate the offer - I an well aware of you wiring qualifications lol - I accumulated and held off installing a lot so that I could do a cleaner install / attempt a cleaner install I shall say than if I did it adhoc as I got the accessories.

I want to re-iterate, all my accessories work... most people don't understand another artists work. I'm a special artist! Hahahaha

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to re-iterate, all my accessories work... most people don't understand another artists work. I'm a special artist! Hahahaha

It don't matter what it looks like!! Long as it works. That's why I don't have any pics of my wiring. Out of site..Out of mind!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

I admire your bravery my friend ;) I would never poke fun at your wiring;) oh wait , remind me where you mounted the fire extinguisher :)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
  • 2nd Battery, isolator
  • Switch panel
  • Led Bar up front
  • Rear lights
  • Bazooka party bar
  • Sound stream sub
  • Bing fan
View attachment 37885

Remember, you have more accessories coming next week from one of your buddies! Shhhh, don't tell anyone. ;)

Reactions: Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remember, you have more accessories coming next week from one of your buddies! Shhhh, don't tell anyone. ;)

You know these accessories are not as easy to go unnoticed as the ones in my firearm obsession - my wife only sees rifle, pistol shotgun ... she notices things like lights, subs and me putting on skid plates -> granted I am not trying to hide anything and she is supportive

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You know these accessories are not as easy to go unnoticed as the ones in my firearm obsession - my wife only sees rifle, pistol shotgun ... she notices things like lights, subs and me putting on skid plates -> granted I am not trying to hide anything and she is supportive
I know what you mean, mine doesn't know yet about that little item I ordered at Heartland Honda . ;)

advertisement
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
  • 2nd Battery, isolator
  • Switch panel
  • Led Bar up front
  • Rear lights
  • Bazooka party bar
  • Sound stream sub
  • Bing fan

Did you buy a distribution block or bussman fuse/relay box?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you buy a distribution block or bussman fuse/relay box?

I went with the fuse block by Blue sea. I have a relay if I need it - maybe the led bar will need it but that is iffy as well - I am going to measure the Amps each pull prior to installing.

advertisement