P1000 HL forward arms

Cajunboxer

Cajunboxer

Feb 8, 2016
Eunice, La
Of course the ride is a little stiffer. With just the lift with and the 30 in tires the white HP seemed to crab walk on the highway. Once the arched A-arms were installed the crab walking has stopped. We did also adjust the toe in and out one the front tires. Also Installed Aluminum Product stick guards front and rear on red HP. Rode a little over 30 miles on all different types of terrain with the high lifter lift installed. I am very impressed with the amount of coverage these stick stoppers provide. I have already changed out 1 booth so I have been searching the internet and looking at what others have been installing. I decided go with www.aluminumproducts.com

AL 1 AL 2 AL 3 AL 4 AL 5

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
@Cajunboxer have any more pictures of those rigs with the a arms? Pics from y'alls ride? Any pics flexing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cajunboxer

Cajunboxer

Feb 8, 2016
Eunice, La
Also have a slightly used frame. Only 3 weeks old. It belong to my niece and her husband it was a white HP 3. Her car (Subaru Legacy) caught fire around 12:30 am and this is what was left to it. Burnt 2 cars, the SXS, a 16ft trailer and a 6 month old camper. BUT everyone is safe.....

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Also have a slightly used frame. Only 3 weeks old. It belong to my niece and her husband it was a white HP 3. Her car (Subaru Legacy) caught fire around 12:30 am and this is what was left to it. Burnt 2 cars, the SXS, a 16ft trailer and a 6 month old camper. BUT everyone is safe.....

View attachment 14000
Dang... glad everyone is okay!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk