P1000 hitting up royal blue june 1-5....

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
anyone else going to be there?

got a teyrx and a kubota RTV with us. also for those of you who have been, do you think my parents with the RTV hard going to have a hard time? also my 7yo son has a 90cc canam sport bike... would it be worth while bringing it? i see from the videos that theres a lot of technical trails is why i ask?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

got a teyrx and a kubota RTV with us. also for those of you who have been, do you think my parents with the RTV hard going to have a hard time? also my 7yo son has a 90cc canam sport bike... would it be worth while bringing it? i see from the videos that theres a lot of technical trails is why i ask?

There are some roads that will be a little smoother for the small bike and the Kubota. However, you can go down the wrong trail and have to leave those two machines in the woods.

I wish I could be there.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn

We are going to try to be there on the 4th