pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was a silly question because they look the same i was wondering because I was thinking of getting a 1000-5 base model and adding the deluxe panels what do you guys think do base and add panels or go with the deluxe
Thanks,Paul

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just Go With The Deluxe. You get the panels, led headlights and better wheels and tires. You can add those things separately for under the 1k price difference

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was a silly question because they look the same i was wondering because I was thinking of getting a 1000-5 base model and adding the deluxe panels what do you guys think do base and add panels or go with the deluxe
Thanks,Paul
The base model doors don't have the molded in nuts to bolt the panels on.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would imagine you could use self tappers to hold them on if you had to.

B

Bornlzr

Nov 13, 2015
Thanks,Paul
The 3 seaters are the same and the 5's are the same so the clor panels can be mounted to the base plastics. The nuts used appear to be similar to jack nuts that you can buy at an automotive parts store like NAPA. You may even be able to get the nuts from Honda. When you put the full doors on it explains you have to template for the colored panels and drill pilot holes.

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 3 seaters are the same and the 5's are the same so the clor panels can be mounted to the base plastics. The nuts used appear to be similar to jack nuts that you can buy at an automotive parts store like NAPA. You may even be able to get the nuts from Honda. When you put the full doors on it explains you have to template for the colored panels and drill pilot holes.
we got a deluxe 1000-5
Thanks,for advice Guys

Reactions: Itsalljake
Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Thanks,Paul
You can put the panels on, you just have to drill holes and put some nuts in the doors. This is a picture of the deluxe model with the panel removed... IMG 0965 1 IMG 0964 1 IMG 0963 1

Reactions: pct
Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
How much are the panels and how much more would you have to pay for the Deluxe model in your neighborhood?

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I have question,I`m kinda a new menmber on the forum. I hope Im in the right forum. Does high elevations effect the pioneer 1000 and big reds like out in Colorado 0r Utah. If so what is the fix. We are planning a trip out there trying to get schooled up LOL.

advertisement