P1000 Help ,looking for a pioneer 1000 in North Idaho.

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm looking for a new one ,3 seater in green or Camo. I want to purchase in Oregon or Montana to avoid sales tax. I would consider a pre owned but seems to be, they are going for retail or close and they are 2-3 years OLD. Any Dealers that could be recommended ? I'm in the pan handle by Canada. I called the dealer in Onatrio Oregon. I had some help on another thread but thought I would post up here as well. Thanks in advance...

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great ,I'll call them . Are you getting a "deal" or paying retail and what are the extras you have decided on,wait time ? ? Thanks in advance. My time line seems over optimistic in retrospect . I was thinking a couple of weeks but now I am looking at months. I'm not in a hurry .

Reactions: Lady01
vdefender

vdefender

Feb 1, 2021
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm definitely getting a "deal". I called every dealer in the PNW with one in stock and they all laughed at me when I made an offer under MSRP. They just said, no thanks, I'll have this sold in a week tops at full price.

Last edited:
B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I will call them tomorrow. I have a quote from another dealer and they want 1499.00 for freight ! There is also a 499.00 for "theft" and I'm not sure what that is for ? I asked for an explanation on that one but that's a 2k bump up !

E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I will call them tomorrow. I have a quote from another dealer and they want 1499.00 for freight ! There is also a 499.00 for "theft" and I'm not sure what that is for ? I asked for an explanation on that one but that's a 2k bump up !
$499 for "theft". Ha! They aren't even trying to hide that it's highway robbery.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: CID and Lady01
TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking for a new one ,3 seater in green or Camo. I want to purchase in Oregon or Montana to avoid sales tax. I would consider a pre owned but seems to be, they are going for retail or close and they are 2-3 years OLD. Any Dealers that could be recommended ? I'm in the pan handle by Canada. I called the dealer in Onatrio Oregon. I had some help on another thread but thought I would post up here as well. Thanks in advance...
Edge power sports in Ontario. Also Canyon Honda in Caldwell, ID. I drive by both these dealers and they have pioneers on the lot. Not sure if they are available though?

Makes me chuckle, 3 years ago I paid $16.3k out the door, including roof and window, any color, and ample stock. For the Deluxe model.

COVID......

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks all ,I just put myself on a list for a 3 seater with Outlaw Motor Sports Enterprise
Oregon.

Reactions: Lady01 and CID
vdefender

vdefender

Feb 1, 2021
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Awesome! I am driving down there today to pick up my 1000-5!

advertisement
B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
follow up: I highly recommend OUTLAW motor sports in Enterprise Oregon. It is a family owned business and have been around since 2000 . I put a call in and Dustin James returned my call. He spent at least 15 minutes going over supply,models,700 vs. 1000 different tires,heat problems with the 1000 . There prices can't be beat but I was asked to not share any $. When you get on their list ,as supply comes on line,they will call and you put up a deposit. For a location like Enterprise Oregon I was surprised there was a Honda Dealer at that location. They must be selling to a ton to out of town Honda customers. This is an unsolicited ,no kick back recommendation . Ask for Dustin ,tell them "Ricky" mentioned Outlaw M.S. . If you are patient and get on a list you will save $ and if you get in a hurry and settle you may regret getting something you really didn't want in the first place. Dustin said that it could be months and it might be a 2022 model. Dustin shared the dealer "pipeline" inventory sheet,patiently went over every aspect of the various models with me. The quote I received lacked the shocking added $$$ I received from a couple of other dealers I'm sticking with : a 1000 -3 in green or cammo :) Thanks to Lady01 for the recommendation for Outlaw Motor Sports Enterprise Oregon .

Reactions: CID