Having trouble identifying electrical equipment under front panel

M

Mr Louis

Supporting Member
Nov 28, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I just bought a 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 SE. I'm looking to add a dual battery and street legal kit. I have looked at a number of ways to adds these upgrades but there is stuff in the way on my vehicle and I have no idea what they are even after looking at them and looking for a schematic. one is a four-place fuse hold for the winch, light bar, wiper (that is not on the vehicle) and heater that is not on the vehicle. this is not a normal fuse bank this has a circuit card behind the fuses. the other item could be the winch controls, I guess. Before I go messing about, I need to understand what I'm looking at.​

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I just bought a 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 SE. I'm looking to add a dual battery and street legal kit. I have looked at a number of ways to adds these upgrades but there is stuff in the way on my vehicle and I have no idea what they are even after looking at them and looking for a schematic. one is a four-place fuse hold for the winch, light bar, wiper (that is not on the vehicle) and heater that is not on the vehicle. this is not a normal fuse bank this has a circuit card behind the fuses. the other item could be the winch controls, I guess. Before I go messing about, I need to understand what I'm looking at.​

Pictures?

M

Mr Louis

Supporting Member
Nov 28, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Herr are the picture. So my question is do I work around them to install additional equipment?
Honda
Honda 4
Honda 3
Honda 2

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC