Has anyone checked into the 1000 LE

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Has anyone checked into retail prices on the LE. Just wondering if dealers will come down off list price at all. They are pretty much msrp at the few dealers I checked around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ridem32
B

bmgtim

Feb 22, 2017
Wisconsin
I would love to see a review on a new 17 model, even if it was just a deluxe model. Tell us how the transmission shifts, how does the revised seat feel, does that plastic shield under the seat actually do anything or is it essentially non functional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Brookhaven Honda in Mississippi has the 16 models in red & white deluxe for $13,999. Plus $50 trauma fee no other fees for out of state buyers. I will have to check on the LE model prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

I would love to see a review on a new 17 model, even if it was just a deluxe model. Tell us how the transmission shifts, how does the revised seat feel, does that plastic shield under the seat actually do anything or is it essentially non functional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
@Jshell3

Reactions: Jshell3
J

Jshell3

I've got a '17 deluxe. But the problem is I don't have experience in a '16 to compare it to.

I've not done any mods other than the seatbelt speed limiter, so it's very stock at the moment.

After the Takeover, I'll know more about it.