P1000 Hard or soft cab?

C

Chris1980

Oct 9, 2016
Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone
This is my first post but I've been reading for a while and wow there's a lot of good people and good info on here so thanks for that already.
I've got a p1k5 and love it just a great all around machine. I use it for working around the property,going camping with the family and just cruising the back roads/trails with my boys 2 and 3 years old. They like it as much as I do.
So far I've put a winch, a arm guards, bush bars, hard roof and full glass windshield on it. I have just ordered a set of camoplast tracks for it as we get lots of snow here. So I want to get some kind of cab system as I'm sure the tracks will throw lots of snow up and with just a roof and windshield it sucks dust/snow in pretty bad. I want to hear your thoughts and experiences with the soft upper doors front and back and also the soft rear panel. I hear they aren't the best quality or design I'm wondering if they are good enough to keep the snow out? At first I was set on a hard cab but all I've read on here about it is negative and it's a pile of money to spend and not be happy. Has kolpin or any of the other aftermarket company's come up with a hard cab that's any good?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks Chris

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
Hello everyone
This is my first post but I've been reading for a while and wow there's a lot of good people and good info on here so thanks for that already.
I've got a p1k5 and love it just a great all around machine. I use it for working around the property,going camping with the family and just cruising the back roads/trails with my boys 2 and 3 years old. They like it as much as I do.
So far I've put a winch, a arm guards, bush bars, hard roof and full glass windshield on it. I have just ordered a set of camoplast tracks for it as we get lots of snow here. So I want to get some kind of cab system as I'm sure the tracks will throw lots of snow up and with just a roof and windshield it sucks dust/snow in pretty bad. I want to hear your thoughts and experiences with the soft upper doors front and back and also the soft rear panel. I hear they aren't the best quality or design I'm wondering if they are good enough to keep the snow out? At first I was set on a hard cab but all I've read on here about it is negative and it's a pile of money to spend and not be happy. Has kolpin or any of the other aftermarket company's come up with a hard cab that's any good?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks Chris

$140.00 and works great(soft rear cab)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk