Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last time out with the newly lowered P1k wasn't what it should have been with only half of the clutches. Last night all clutched up purely awesome. We know these woods like no ones business. And decided to take what's affectionately known as the "girls loop". The rig felt great! Way less tree hits on corners way less body roll huge difference in the tight stuff. The others noticed it right away. Not only that but other benefits stated showing up such as less wind less leaves and and sticks and it was a lot less. It started raining and you could be at 5mph without getting wet! With only a partial window (which even at night I love the tint!!!) The roof is moved forward a bit and the center of the roof was also pulled down so that dreaded pool up top doesn't hit us anymore. Everything was perfect. Omg I love this rig!!!
Sorry for video quality I was holding phone part of it and quality doesn't transfer from phone to this format well. First part of video is slow my apologies but we're getting belted and I'm riding with the girls.
I will be using the lift kit today and even with the kit the rig will be 3 inches lower so that's next. I'll do a run like that and next a run with sway bar removed. There's so many people here this weekend that have driven it we'll get lots of comments as to the differences. But for now really really happy with my decision. The pioneer is way more sporty! Night and day!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Hondasxs can you please upload this video for clarity? Please?? I don't have the link anymore

Sent from iPhone

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last time out with the newly lowered P1k wasn't what it should have been with only half of the clutches. Last night all clutched up purely awesome. We know these woods like no ones business. And decided to take what's affectionately known as the "girls loop". The rig felt great! Way less tree hits on corners way less body roll huge difference in the tight stuff. The others noticed it right away. Not only that but other benefits stated showing up such as less wind less leaves and and sticks and it was a lot less. It started raining and you could be at 5mph without getting wet! With only a partial window (which even at night I love the tint!!!) The roof is moved forward a bit and the center of the roof was also pulled down so that dreaded pool up top doesn't hit us anymore. Everything was perfect. Omg I love this rig!!!
Sorry for video quality I was holding phone part of it and quality doesn't transfer from phone to this format well. First part of video is slow my apologies but we're getting belted and I'm riding with the girls.
I will be using the lift kit today and even with the kit the rig will be 3 inches lower so that's next. I'll do a run like that and next a run with sway bar removed. There's so many people here this weekend that have driven it we'll get lots of comments as to the differences. But for now really really happy with my decision. The pioneer is way more sporty! Night and day!
Good video..Looks like everyone is having a good time. The sing along makes me want to build a campfire:) Have fun and be safe.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You too my pistol packing friend. You guys doing anything for the weekend?

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Stauvo
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You too my pistol packing friend. You guys doing anything for the weekend?

Sent from iPhone
Not really.. just trying to get some work done to my house for winter sets in:( but should be able to squeeze in a ride or two.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You can smell it in the air for sure! Not happy about winter

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: GlockMeister
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lift kit going in. Straight forward pretty easy. A0986d752d2abf088a6bb888a7ddca6f3526676d034761f0bb2f52a8c81ad408Acf2c98e618361dd11dff5afb3d0a89b

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love the anti sway removed! It's been great. Articulates something fierce. I appreciate everyone bringing this up and talking me into doing it. Feels weird at first but omg it's great. The overall feel of this rig is only missing front shocks. Super happy.

Sent from iPhone

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I won't remove my sway bar since info mostly high speed riding on dirt and occasionally blacktop. Had the sway bar disconnected on my rzr and it did great for articulation but had terrible High speed manners

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's not too bad but yes speed is a little sketchy. Much better for our woods rides though. We had ten inside and pulled another three today and was money

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know video quality is poor I didn't upload to YouTube so I apologize. This is coming from town up within a couple miles from camp. The dirt road after the train tracks has nasty pot holes and real bad wash board at times you can see just how stable the machine is at speed. Many are concerned about swaybar removal and how it'll effect high speed handling. We have a full house in the machine so at no point was I showing off just simply coming back from town. Please ignore the speed signs.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5