Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7026
IMG 7020
we weren't planning on going riding last weekend because the place we normally go for Halloween was rented out by a Polaris group but some friends heard of another campground that was putting on a party. It's a place we go sometimes for xmas and Valentine's Day. We never stay home for the holidays we use them to go be with friends and family and this Halloween weekend was no different. The kids enjoyed trick or treating walking from cabins to the campsites and even the restaurant had many activities like a cake walk and fishing in a barrel. We worked hard to to make sure the little ones had a great time and all of us dressed the part. I was Sasquatch (you know from the Pioneer commercials and also Kokanee) so I commenced to drinking Kokanee all weekend it was cool. Talk about committing, looked great driving the Pioneer got lots of looks. We even took all the kids for late night ride. Really a blast for them. We played Halloween scary music and had orange and purple on the lighted whips.
Found this waterfall area and had fun as Sasquatch even walked down the road with the suit caught some attention people even stopped and asked for pictures!
Got a few pics I'll post more in a bit.

IMG 7012
IMG 7018
IMG 7024
IMG 7023

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you AK! With the addition of the Pioneer we always look for ways to get out and do different things. Or at least do things differently lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7029
IMG 7041
IMG 7046
IMG 8361
IMG 7047
IMG 7013

Sometimes it's fun to just be a kid. I was scared walking down the road though you get lots of passing looks from people. I'm surprised I didn't get shot or cops called especially in this area it's pretty remote and perfect Sasquatch land.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do love it here but I sure miss Idaho. Beautiful area!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I do love it here but I sure miss Idaho. Beautiful area!

This was in Colville Wa but really close to the border. We normally don't camp in Washington too many city people for me but this place is pretty deep. I've never been your neck of the country I hope to someday!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great pics! Looks like fun.We are taking our kiddos out tonight. I have never heard of Kokanee. But if the squatch likes it, it must be good.:)

Can you follow where you're at on the Pioneer? If possible it's a great way to go and we always play spooky music and dress the pioneer up. We've done that the last few years and it's been nice not to walk and we bring warm drinks for us and hot cocoa for the kids to get warmed back on for long rallies. They can throw candy in and continue on. It's always allowed us to go for hours and the kiddos are ready for bed when we get back. That's our plan tonight even though where we're going it's frowned at by law but I don't think anyone will care.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Jealous!! I grew up doing that with horses and our family. Hence the looking at the 1000-5 now.

I'd love to see you in one but if you could swing it may be fun to keep that 500. Be a great pair!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't want to dis CP, but that stuff is terrible

No you are very correct I'm NOT a fan! But I commit. Sasquatch is tough he can drink that crap so I had to lol. Had to do something for ROTM theme this month I was slacking but I needed multi costume so it worked with the beer because most wouldn't know the Sasquatch-Pioneer commercials. Also ate lots of Jack Links sticks for added fun.

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you follow where you're at on the Pioneer? If possible it's a great way to go and we always play spooky music and dress the pioneer up. We've done that the last few years and it's been nice not to walk and we bring warm drinks for us and hot cocoa for the kids to get warmed back on for long rallies. They can throw candy in and continue on. It's always allowed us to go for hours and the kiddos are ready for bed when we get back. That's our plan tonight even though where we're going it's frowned at by law but I don't think anyone will care.

In our little town(pop. 585) not much is said about sxs in town. I told my wife it was my plan to drive them around in the pioneer..if so I'll make sure to get pics.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No you are very correct I'm NOT a fan! But I commit. Sasquatch is tough he can drink that crap so I had to lol. Had to do something for rotm theme but I needed multi costume so it worked with the beer because most wouldn't know the Sasquatch-Pioneer commercials. Also ate lots of Jack Links sticks for added fun.

That's funny.. like I said never heard of it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In our little town(pop. 585) not much is said about sxs in town. I told my wife it was my plan to drive them around in the pioneer..if so I'll make sure to get pics.

It's fun! You get lots of comments and the kids love it

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'd love to follow around in the machine, but the trooper who lives down the road already gave me crap for riding down the road. Hell, all I was doing was warming it up after changing the fluids. I wasn't even driving fast. I came around the bend and he had his trooper truck parked across the road... lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'd love to follow around in the machine, but the trooper who lives down the road already gave me crap for riding down the road. Hell, all I was doing was warming it up after changing the fluids. I wasn't even driving fast. I came around the bend and he had his trooper truck parked across the road... lol.
Bring some warm donuts and coffee see if his attitude changes

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I figured I'd get a few videos up from the weekend. They are a little slow sorry they're not the normal from us.

Here was the waterfall we ran across.
IMG 7034

Heres trick or treating round the neighborhood close by. This was the only video we took I guess I got preoccupied.

When we got back we had a couple problems but member HoundDog, his wife and son were visiting so really made things brighter. Decided to go for a quick trip around our motocross track. We hadn't ridden it this year so it's overgrown but it was good enough to kill a couple beers. I sometimes just like sitting shotgun with an experienced driver.

Last edited: