Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone know of a green base 1000-5 available?
I’ve had a deposit on a camo deluxe since spring and was just told it’s been pushed back to September 29th. ☹️
Now your pushing it! Lol.
its hard enough to get a Pioneer right now cuz if the ChiComs that have everything fuced up let alone a specific color! Might just take what u can get when and if you can and just buy plastics for it. Keep in mind, youkl only get a green front clip. They dont make doors and sides in green. They did a very small run back in 16’ in small i mean less than a dozen

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Now your pushing it! Lol.
its hard enough to get a Pioneer right now cuz if the ChiComs that have everything fuced up let alone a specific color! Might just take what u can get when and if you can and just buy plastics for it. Keep in mind, youkl only get a green front clip. They dont make doors and sides in green. They did a very small run back in 16’ in small i mean less than a dozen
Alright. How about any base then?

N

Nvrgiveup

If interested in the matte green metallic LE, Kentucky Powersports in Bardstown, KY has one coming at the end of August that doesn't have a deposit yet. At least they did Saturday when I was in there looking for a 1000-3 and they offered the LE to me. I declined.