Government money-What ya gonna do with it?

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heard something on a local west Michigan radio show a week or so ago. The caller was talking about the money that the Federal Government was going to send out and that he and his wife had talked and decided to give at least half of what they received to a local charity. They didn’t need it and felt it best to help their local community. It got me thinking and was wondering on what the other members of the forum thought. Now don’t take this the wrong way, if you need it use it but personally we don’t need it. Could we put it to use? Of course. I always have things to do to my big truck, have wants just like everyone else and can think of all sorts of ways to use it. So what are your thoughts?

R

Rustell

My wife and I are both retired with a decent income,no credit card debt or car payments. I feel blessed. We plan to donate ours to our local Hospital and the food bank... By the way...it's not the governments money... it"s our money.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Both wife and I still working by choice. Always behind just a little so we’re going to use it towards debt. This thing will get worse before better so buying nothing for a bit.

1Ktrailrider

1Ktrailrider

Dec 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Both me and my lady are and will stay working. No children in the house. The first thing my lady said was "can we get 814 shocks on the Honda?". So supporting local, small businesses is what I'm going to do with my check.

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will save it for a rainy day or give it to family that needs it. I’m essential and my wife is contracted so we are in good shape.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Savings for now. Planning to donate some of it to a couple local restaurants that are providing food to the local hospital workers.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well...........It is a stimulus. The idea is for it to be spent, put into circulation....
Hope you’re not going on a cruise ship.....🤣

No cruise ships in my future but I promise I will match my gov. corona bonus at least 100% and blow every friggin penny ! :p BTW, my wife and I aren't really affected financially so it seems odd to me to get a corona bonus but I will be a good American and use mine to stimulate the economy. ;)

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No cruise ships in my future but I promise I will match my gov. corona bonus at least 100% and blow every friggin penny ! :p BTW, my wife and I aren't really affected financially so it seems odd to me to get a corona bonus but I will be a good American and use mine to stimulate the economy. ;)

Wifey is self employed/unemployed barber - I am essential classified we will be fine also. Spent mine last night bought 5 pack of radios from sxs radios .com They were same ones guys were yapping here being good so what the hey. Might have extras to post up for sale later on. You know how everbody says yeh I will take one but the cash never comes around? 😀 So my money went to Kentucky.

advertisement