P500 Good road tires

M

Mlaz81

Dec 24, 2017
Madison OH
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Hey guys. So i swapped out the absolute garbage tires that came on the pioneer for the big horns that were on my wolverine when I sold it. I'd like to also have a set of good road tires for the summer though. I put on quite a few miles on and would rather not use my hatfield tires. i usually use a set of whipped tires for this purpose but I'm all out of used ones. Could anybody suggest a set of cheap long lasting tires for this purpose? They will be 100% road use. Thanks for any help.

I

IttyBittyFitty

Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hey guys. So i swapped out the absolute garbage tires that came on the pioneer for the big horns that were on my wolverine when I sold it. I'd like to also have a set of good road tires for the summer though. I put on quite a few miles on and would rather not use my hatfield tires. i usually use a set of whipped tires for this purpose but I'm all out of used ones. Could anybody suggest a set of cheap long lasting tires for this purpose? They will be 100% road use. Thanks for any help.

This is pure speculation as I haven't used these but the Sedona buzz saw claims to use a rubber compound similar to a truck tire to make it smooth and long lasting. The coyote might also be good...looks like a truck all terrain. I'm considering getting these as they don't look super aggressive and maybe won't tear up my lawn as much.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Tusk Terrabites, they're modeled after a truck tire, even DOT rated. I put a set on my P5, they work great.