Getting a Hair Cut?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had a "Hair Cut", lately? I haven't, and going backwards! Dang, how quick it "Grows"! I am back to my "TEENS"! Because I can............LOL!
Well ...... DUH ...... I ain't no dang hippie, lol. As I got older, with less and less hair on my head, I started get a 'crew cut', cutting it real short. Finally my older brother and I decided ...... a monkey can cut it the same length all over, so we started cutting each others hair.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't get them as often as I should, but looking good was never my strong suit anyway. I've been getting one every couple of months though. I really should get one every 3-4 weeks at least.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm in need of one, I really don't care much about appearance, but I do work for someone else and usually in some ones home so I make a slight attempt at looking half way decent.I typically shower at night after working in insulation and mouse crap all day so if my hair is ;long it looks like crap in the morning so short hair is much easier. Since covid trying to get into a barber shop when its convenient has proven nearly impossible so I started cutting my own hair. I cut as much as I can (it hard to taper the back when you can't see it) and ask my wife to clean it up. Even still Iv'e been wanting to cut it for 2 weeks now and still it grows on.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought clippers before Coronus Maximus and got to brush up on my hair cutting skills throughout. I cut my sons hair and myself. The clippers paid for themselves a few times over. My father and a few others call me up to give them a cut. Easy sleezy. 😎🤣

advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i get a hair cut about every 3 weeks. I have known the woman ever since I was born! She will cut my hair after they are closed! She is almost Family lol. She is my moms best friend she cut my hair when i was kid too!

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well with all the surgery's that I have had, my wifey let it grow a little to hide stuff! I was game with that but since she went away, I haven't had it cut since.. It's been 5 mth's so you can catch my drift ! Yes I am almost at my Hippie days of the 70"s, I am retired and can do whatever happens! My kids are game for what I do so It is what it is! Jesus depiction, was Long haired! So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

advertisement