Get new tires!

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Get rid of the stock tires ASAP! They hold back this machines potential. I just put 26" big horn 2.0s on my stock rims. Not only do I gain clearance and traction but it was like adding power steering to this machine. Super happy with my purchase thus far.
Once I figure out how to crop my pics to the right size to post I will show you my rig.

Reactions: 500oneer
Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Big horn 2.0 / stock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 1,160
M

Mypioneer

Jan 1, 2015
Arnaudville LA
Stock tires are not great at all, nice tires you got there. Any pics of them installed.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why did you go with the 2.0's instead of the regular bighorn's?

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
2.0 is lighter. And I'm not concerned about sidewall punctures.
Originally I was looking into the sti black diamonds. However the dealer couldn't get em and I haven't heard enough about em.
I don't wanna order online because the shop we gonna mount me for free and match the internet price

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you ever get more pics of the sides and front with the new rubs, I'd like to see them.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Hope these help..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 883
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    952.9 KB · Views: 870
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    976.9 KB · Views: 886
P

projectlittlehulk

Feb 22, 2015
Sxsnewbie said:
Get rid of the stock tires ASAP! They hold back this machines potential. I just put 26" big horn 2.0s on my stock rims. Not only do I gain clearance and traction but it was like adding power steering to this machine. Super happy with my purchase thus far.
Once I figure out how to crop my pics to the right size to post I will show you my rig.
I just put 27" mega mayhems on mine and it does great now! also made a snorkel kit for it because the stock one was too low

advertisement
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Im running the Tusk HD 26" bighorn knock offs and it still fits fine in my full size truck. Adds height and not really much width. If you have any concerns with sidewall punctures I would recommend the HD version as the sidewall is thicker. The tire is heavier but I didn't notice any loss of power.

H

hossman55

Apr 15, 2015
Well I finally was able to get one. Hard to find around here for the right price. She has 26 rip saws on factory rims. Hardtop & half windshield hasn't arrived in yet. I have the flu so I drove it off of the trailer & into the shed. That is my friend tying it down I weigh in around 300lbs so that's why I go by Housman. I was surprised that we both could sit & not bump shoulders. When I get to feeling better more pics.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
2.0 is lighter. And I'm not concerned about sidewall punctures.
Originally I was looking into the sti black diamonds. However the dealer couldn't get em and I haven't heard enough about em.
I don't wanna order online because the shop we gonna mount me for free and match the internet price
I'm getting the black diamond xtr there is a lot of great reviews of them. They say them tires have some of the best if not the best lateral control.