P1000 Front reciever for the Pioneer 1000

quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I want to install a front receiver on my 1000 any one here do so? My thought is to mount my winch to a hitch and have a quick disconnect plug front and back, so that way I can have my winch quickly switched to the front or the rear depending on my situation I'm in.

tapakegovagnaps

tapakegovagnaps

Oct 6, 2016
NVA
So I want to install a front receiver on my 1000 any one here do so? My thought is to mount my winch to a hitch and have a quick disconnect plug front and back, so that way I can have my winch quickly switched to the front or the rear depending on my situation I'm in.

I spoke to KFI, who said one is in production, no ETAwas available.

J

Jerryy

Nov 15, 2016
Freedom, Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I too spoke with KFI about their multi-mount in late November and was told that their Engineersite were still designing it. I have used the KFI multi-mount on my brand Xbox (or should I say brand P) and it was a great product. Cannot wait as the ability to quickly transfer from front to rear is great insurance .

Reactions: dotman1
quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I too spoke with KFI about their multi-mount in late November and was told that their Engineersite were still designing it. I have used the KFI multi-mount on my brand Xbox (or should I say brand P) and it was a great product. Cannot wait as the ability to quickly transfer from front to rear is great insurance .

Well I ended up just removing the 4 bolts to the front bumper and taking it off. Went to Harbor Freight with my 20% off coupon bought a 18" 2" receiver tube extension, cut it in half and had a muffler shop weld it in on the inside of the bumper perfect fit through the stock hole on the factory bumper, and used some square tubing from I had around to support it. Took the male side of the tube and had the winch mount plated weld to it. Which was all done for under a $100. Than took the whole mess to a Line-X shop and had it all line-X'ed(making sure to have them not line-X the last 2" of the slide in part of the bumper) $75 cash. Whole thing turned out looking really good

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I ended up just removing the 4 bolts to the front bumper and taking it off. Went to Harbor Freight with my 20% off coupon bought a 18" 2" receiver tube extension, cut it in half and had a muffler shop weld it in on the inside of the bumper perfect fit through the stock hole on the factory bumper, and used some square tubing from I had around to support it. Took the male side of the tube and had the winch mount plated weld to it. Which was all done for under a $100. Than took the whole mess to a Line-X shop and had it all line-X'ed(making sure to have them not line-X the last 2" of the slide in part of the bumper) $75 cash. Whole thing turned out looking really good
sounds cool! pictures???

Reactions: JTW
quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
sounds cool! pictures???
not really, but when I get a chance next week I'll post some
23850 a8d6a71ddc5dd1fbede51e84ccd7ca24

This is the quick clip I used and bought a cheap pair jumper cables and cut the clamps off and added this clip below so I could plug the winch in the back as well as the front
23855 6141f32b100eb6d3c2c13fe509129084

Also had a piece a square tubing in the bottom of the winch so I can run the Sh*t out of the dog
23856 c0f7bba341dde6da843faec2251c6e07